Television & Radio Interviews
Deborah’s knowledge and awareness of the Financial Markets and their continually changing landscape make her a natural choice when the news media is looking for a well-informed interview, quote or editorial article, both nationally and locally.
- CNBC Squawk on the Street, 11/30/2009
- -Deborah Danielson appeared live from Las Vegas to discuss today’s current market trends with respect to Real Estate in the wake of breaking news surrounding Dubai’s sudden economic difficulties.
"I am looking at the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) publically traded...we’re in the epicenter of the Real Estate disaster so I’m not really looking at Real Estate as a hard commodity here, but I think the REIT’s offer a good yield..."
- CNBC Squawk on the Street, 10/15/2009
- - Deborah Danielson appeared live from the New York Stock Exchange alongside CNBC Squawk on the Street anchor Mark Haines to discuss those areas where she currently sees opportunities.
"I think that small and mid-cap growth have some ways to run. I think the high-yeild municipal bonds have been good and steady, although the spreads are narrowing. I also think that technology is a good area. There are quite a few areas that I think can continue to grow."
- Business News Network, 10/15/2009
- -Deborah Danielson discussed her take on what’s been driving the market with Business New Network, Canada’s only business specialty channel.
"The fundamentals are finally catching up with the momentum that’s just been driving this market crazy. They’re starting to dovetail together and I think that’s a good thing"
- FOX Business Morning, 09/10/2009
- Connell McShane & Jenna Lee, hosts of the Morning show, talk with Deborah about several current financial issues, health care, jobless recovery, market pullback, investment strategies. **Note** If you don’t want to hear the entire intro, Deborah’s piece begins at 5 minutes in.
- Reports, August 11, 2009
- Bonus Bashing Judge: CNBC’s Dennis Kneale poses the question: "Did Judge Jed Rakoff overstep his bounds in the BofA settlement by not signing off on the deal?"
- What’s Brewing? August 12, 2009
- Veronica Dagher spoke with Deborah regarding the issue offinancially helping, or ’bailing out’ one’s adult children.
- Do you need a 2nd opinion?
- ...This may be the best time to revisit your Financial Plan and Investments, Call 734-7000
- Fox Business Morning, 11/25/2009
- -Deborah Danielson, featured on FOX Business Morning show discussed her view on the rising price of Gold and whether she thinks it is only temporary.
"There’s no doubt that a geo-political situation could drive gold even higher...Gold is the currency of fear and we have had a lot of uncertainty in this country and around the world...I think when the fall happens it’s going to be a long one."
- Fox Business.com LIVE, 10/15/2009
- - Deborah Danielson was featured on FOX Business’ FOX Business.com LIVE program where she explained her preference for growth over value considering the current state of the market.
"I really think the bias should be towards growth right now. We’ve seen a value run-up and I think that growth is going to be what’s going to take us further. We have definitely been switching that up in the last 30 days or so to be more growth biased."
- FOX Business, 09/30/2009
- Deborah recently appeared on FOX Business to discuss strategies for keeping a portfolio steady in these volatile times.
- Power Lunch, August 10, 2009
- Stock Rally: Too Far too Soon? CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera talks with Deborah regarding the probability of a market pull-back in the fall.
- The Real Story podcast, August 14, 2009
- Gregg Greenberg, host of The Real Story, talks with Deborah about muni-bonds, treasuries, TIPS, equities, technology, emerging markets, her view on the current state of the market and more.
- Financial Moment with Duke Morgan, May 14, 2009
- Duke asks Deborah about the market fluctuation, complexities of portfolio management, preparing for retirement and more...